Skip to main content

Home / Business / Implantation and Real Estate Projects / Residential Projects

Implantation and Real Estate Projects

Residential Projects

Land Development

If your residential project involves opening or extending a street or installing municipal services, you must address your application to the Housing Division. The housing commissioner will review your file and walk you through the process.


Planning renovations? In certain parts of the city, you may qualify for programs and grants (French only). You can get the permits you need from the general office.


Service de la planification de l'aménagement et de l'environnement
295, boulevard Charest Est
Québec (Québec) G1K 3G8

Telephone: 418 641‑6160